Thursday 11 November 2010

Snap-shot from a Dream


I had a strange dream the other night (not last night... the night before that. 9th-10th Nov ).



Towards the end of the dream I noticed Sandra. What really caught my attention was the strange green pattern on her arm and across her face. It looked like a huge bruise, but not a black eye or anything to suggest a fight.
When I woke up, I started thinking of what might have caused it... I can't realistically think of any cause other than an air-bag in a car.

When I was researching bruises for this picture, I did come across pictures of an old woman that had similar bruising after being attacked by a mugger. The bruise I have displayed her is more in keeping with my dream, naturally that means that it is not a realistic bruise pattern.

The dream was just a "day in the life of me." Nothing amazing or crazy. The location and furniture were all rearranged and very different to reality. There were a few friends there... but what stood out to me was Sandra. I only really noticed her at the end of the dream.

There was other strange things in my dream, such as an empty jar of Nutella in my see-through pencil case. And for some strange reason, Miss Isabel wanted some of it. She  had to scrape whatever was left from the inside of the jar. Ben was there too, being surprisingly quiet, lol. When I think about it, if felt like we were all kids in a classroom environment.
It was strange location, it felt very familiar and similar to a room I have stayed in, but the furniture was in different areas and there was now a few tables in the room.
At the end of the dream, I got up from my (very low) table and walk over to Sandra's table. That is when I notice the strange pattern on her face...

No comments: