Saturday 17 September 2016

Connecting on Linkedin


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2cEYZd7



I'm not too sure about Linkedin etiquette. There are a number of artists and animators that I either once knew or wish I knew, but I'm not sure if I should "follow" / connect, despite not having the experience, ability or hope to get into their line of work.

I guess I have answered my own question (I should stick to twitter or Instagram). It's just I'm now tired of living in the wild west of Limbo where I'm out of the loop and I just want to get back into the swing of things. 
I just don't know where I fit into (or how to fit into) the grand scheme of things.

I would be interested in any insight about the whole connecting thing.

**
The pic is to catch eyes, however doing it only reminded me that I might not have what it takes to be a professional...

No comments: