Wednesday 24 May 2017

Doodles - May 23rd

Pamela Franklin - actress from the movie The Legend of Hell House

Bryce Dallas Howard (actress)

Ron Howard (from the TV show Happy Days

Instagram: 
Practice images.
I wasn’t sure whether to post these as a group image or as separate images. I didn't think they were good enough for their own separate posts. 
These are just some practice images. They are riddled with mistakes, but just like my other practice images I wanted to experiment rather than aim for a serious likeness (I probably didn't need to explain that)

1) actress Pamela Franklin as her character in the movie The Legend of Hell House.

2) actress Bryce Dallas Howard. I used an image from Google image search.

3) Ron Howard. Again I used an image from Google search. I used an old image from his days on the TV show Happy Days.





A post shared by Joe (@rollingsun2000) on


No comments: