Saturday 6 May 2017

Anonymous gift [Core Membership]



via Instagram http://ift.tt/2piSJg9

Getting the anonymous gift was a bit like someone dropping a ticket or VIP pass into my hands. I didn't know where to begin to look to find the generous person. They had already disappeared back into the crowd of ideas and internet avatars.

My previous picture received quite a lot of attention (well, far more attention than I normally get).
Over on DeviantART, an anonymous user gifted me a 3 Month core membership during that time. It's really strange receiving anything for my work. I don't normally charge (or mention money) when it comes to my work. I'm always worried that my work isn't worth the money or that the person / client may become unhappy with the quality at a later date.

So, it was strange experience receiving the anonymous gift. It means someone appreciated my work / the image and felt it was worth sending me a donation (in the form of a 3 month subscription).

I don't know what to say to that, other than THANK YOU!

No comments: