Monday 10 June 2013

Old Man of the Island #2 (Backgrounds)

Old Man of the Island (working title)  

The story is about a mysterious man who sets up home on an uninhabited island. He repairs an old bothy and lives there for many years. The only visitors to the island are tourists (during the summer) and fishermen who have agreed to help deliver goods from the mainland.

Without warning or explanation, the tourists and fisherman stop arriving... 

Old Man's House (Interior)

I always try to include little extra details in my work, sometimes personal connections...
The details might not always be visible though because of the size of the finished images.

Old Man's House (Interior) - Bedroom

Cave (Interior) - Make-shift camp

Cave (total).
I didn't actually need to create the exterior, but it helped to give
me a  sense of where this cave was located and how it should look like inside.



I am not normally a fan of water-marking pictures, especially pictures not worth stealing, but I am a little excited and paranoid about this project. It is far too soon for the world to see much of this... but then again, knowing me, I might never finish the project and these images would fade away to oblivion on my hard-drive. 

1 comment:

International Lady said...

OK... now I want to know the rest of the story!!!