Wednesday 15 March 2017

The woes of discovering a new follower






via Instagram http://ift.tt/2nEoXkI

I have seen an artist do a little comic story with this Instagram feature, so I thought I would give it a try. I'm clearly not very creative or funny when it comes to short comic strips. (when it comes to these things, I'm always worried about spelling mistakes. There is probably a few here). 
*I added those little FB stickers which makes the strip a little funnier.

I have noticed more so over the past couple of months that I seem to get followers that are obviously fake accounts. Supposed beautiful women that have a link in their bio to chat with them (I don't click the link, so I can only assume it's a fake site too). I have experienced these kinds of profiles on Twitter and FB too (and as far back as MySpace).
They are clearly fake because the photos are of different random women. I even noticed that two accounts were high jacked. They still had photos of the original owners further down their time line.

No comments: