Sunday 1 October 2017

Inktober 2017: Day 1


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2xS9wgF

The hooded stranger had quite the trip to the Isle of Man. From getting on a bus that went in the wrong direction (and visiting half of the Island in the process) to crossing the Fairy bridge and defiantly not saying "hello fairies," the hooded stranger finally dropped his things at his B&B and went to meet with the musician at the sea terminal.

◀"Will I know it's a sea terminal when I see it?" Asked the hooded stranger.
▶"It's the building that looks like a giant lemon squeezer."

========================

I have a story planned out from my time visiting the Isle of Man. It's a bit of a slow burner, but it's building up to the kind of story I did last year. Hopefully ye will be able to struggle through the cringe before we get to the exciting bits.
I don't know how much of Inktober I will be able to do this year. It's a change of pace attending a Fine Art course and a Literature Review for my Thesis due at the end of the month. My Inktober images might take a knock with quality, but I'm going to try and keep it up and see what happens.

No comments: