Thursday 5 October 2017

Inktober 2017: Day 5



via Instagram http://ift.tt/2xnlxfL

The hooded stranger had no sooner checked-out and exited the B&B when three masked locals grabbed him. One took his back packs while the other two held his arms.
He was about to put up a fight, but quickly realised they were far from alone. From what he could see, the whole town must have been there.
He didn't think his reputation had reached outside of his home village. He was about to discover that assumption was still correct.

Before him stood the mayor.
-"You have been chosen for the privilege of serving as our tribute to the Fomorians."
-"The what? Let go of me! What the hell is going on?!"
-"It was no coincidence that you came here when you did. Manannán mac Lir has sent many to protect us..."




====

I went to too much effort with this one, but it was an important scene. I also struggled with having the details stand out clearly. The hooded stranger is getting lost among the other people.
All the other images before this were told on a day by day format, but from here on each image will be from the same night.
I'm starting to feel the strain of doing these images and the responsibilities of my Literature Review (I hate writing, believe it or not) and my Fine Art course (which is already proving that I'm nowhere near pushing the concepts of "art" yet).

No comments: