Saturday 15 October 2016

Inktober 2016: Day 15


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2dYe0LE

Day 15:
The hooded stranger leaped into the air with unearthly ability, aided by the sword.



=================

(*I hadn’t planned out this story very well, so I hadn’t anticipated having to show the monster being slain… so tomorrow’s image might be a cop-out. You might need to use your imagination for this fight. Sorry).

When going through the quick story I have, I realised that to keep it within the 7 day limit I had set myself, the story would abruptly cut from this image to an image of them all returning to harbour, or the hooded man leaving on the next flight off the islands. Neither sound very satisfying without revealing the accomplishment.
I will see how it goes.
Finished not perfect.

No comments: