Tuesday 25 October 2016

Inktober 2016: Day 25


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2eb3QlJ

Day 25:
Yesterday I was busy doing illustrations in Castlebar Museum of Country Life. I volunteer once a month with Fighting Words Mayo, a creative writing workshop that works with school children (8 to 11 year olds). Volunteers are given a task that usually ranges from supervising / assisting, presenting the workshop, typing the story or illustrating (that's where I come in). We take two different schools in a day. On this occasion, both the morning and afternoon workshops were from the same school.

In this picture I included some of the main characters from the two story workshops.

I did this pretty quick last night after finishing up the illustrations for the workshop (I can draw quick enough when I want, but adding colour is always a challenge). You can still see where I was going to include a killer clown from one of the stories.
It's pretty much the same as day 20's. So, sorry about that.

No comments: