Monday 17 October 2016

Inktober 2016: Day 17


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2eqTGhL


Day 17:
While the fishermen tried to explain their story to the coastal rescue, the hooded stranger walked away.

======

The End...
This was meant to be the final picture in this story.
I don't know yet what I will do next. I don't like the idea of doing random (or prompted) images again. So I don't know if I will continue with this saga.

======
This was very difficult to do. I wasn't feeling it and I'm not great at environments. I originally wanted a huge crowd to be present and lots of emergency services making a fuss. In the end I kept it simple. Even when I had all the pencil stuff done, I still hated it. I could have spent longer adding more people, but it would have been like crawling through a valley of glass. I was worried it was going to turn out like my failed attempt last week.
There is loads wrong with this or missing.

Finished not perfect.

No comments: